Terms Of Service
Welcome to Chinedustudio Web Design Agency (“we,” “our,” or “us”).
These Terms of Service govern your use of our website and services. By accessing our website https://chinedudigital.com or engaging with our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website and services.
We offer web design and development services to clients.
The specific details, scope of work, and fees for these services will be outlined in a separate written agreement between us and the client.
Both parties agree to keep any confidential information shared during the course of the services confidential and not disclose it to third parties, except as required by law.
Unless otherwise stated, Chinedustudio and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on chinedudigital.com.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from chinedudigital.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from chinedudigital.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from chinedudigital.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from chinedudigital.com
- Redistribute content from chinedudigital.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
Chinedustudio does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Chinedustudio, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Chinedustudio shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Chinedustudio reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Chinedustudio a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search Engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and…
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses, (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us, (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Chinedustudio, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive, (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to, or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission or storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
We may update this terms of service from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for legal and regulatory reasons. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated terms of service on our website.